It's the end of the day and all is well. It's funny how a day can be one of the hardest of your life, yet one of the best too. I remember feeling that way when Kaden was born.....it was one of the best days of my life and the most frightening.
I can't find the words to describe how blessed I am to have 2 special boys in my life. Travis and Kaden....you both make me so happy and so proud. How did I get so lucky?
I felt such relief to finally hear that Travis and Kaden we out of surgery and doing well. I felt so much weight lifted off me (wish it was actual weight, but unfortunately it wasn't). It is times like this when you realize how many wonderful people care about you and your family. I mean really care. It is the best feeling. We had many over at the IU hospital waiting room and many over at Riley's too. The outpour of love and support was mind boggling. I am so grateful for that.
I can't sleep, so I figured why not post something? This time I don't have Karina to help me. Looking forward for her to come in for a visit. Missing my little stinker....
Off to go try to get some sleep....HA....they do a full assessment on Kaden every 30 minutes! Maybe I'll get some sleep next week! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment